Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Really good

Great looking water! Really colorful film!

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Woah....

I'm in another world watching these films. It's so calm and peiceful with a sprinkle of violence and evil. You can't tell weither he is evil or not. He likes to touch things. The backgrounds shake and mutate, with calm and relaxing music, and slowpace animation that gets slower and slower. You drift off gazing into your screen until suddenly it makes an odd noise, then you come back to reality. The text shake as his calm and pure voice speaks. His calm and relaxing accent makes you breath slowly.

Many reviewers explain how it makes them feel. It twists their mind and heart. What you usually laugh at seems not funny anymore. For example: when you squishes the snail it's not funny. The story is so simple and cannot be predicted. He likes to touch things.

Actually what is happening is you are being hypnotized in a way.

You see cheesy skits of hypnotis making normal people think they're birds and dogs.

Hypnotizing should not be messed with! However, you feel an iddiction for it. You may watch it over and over still think that he isn't going to squish the snail. It's hard to explain really but in a toon like this you can't do much harm hypnotizing.

Well I can go on and on about it, however most people hate to read long reviews.

o.O peace

-Dustin

The George Bush Show 6 The George Bush Show 6

actually

Bush rocks! Kerry sucks! But even so... this was halarious lol

Against all odds 1 Against all odds 1

Wow

This is underrated! It should be about 3.60 or something, but I guess people don't understand animation. The last reviewer didn't know what he was talking about, because this is really good.

WTC Equals War. WTC Equals War.

Not Cool...

You put a cool and heavy song into this animation and then called it a tripute to the people who lost there lives or loved ones!? PFFT! dude all you did is made a horrible music video with the worst attack America has EVER been through... Stupid..

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

well...

Some say im a christian with bad taste in movies, music, and flash (Which is probably true). But that dont change the fact that im a christian. Well....I know yall are thinking ok....good for you...no one cares hehe. But the bible stabbing was the only flaw I could see. I dont see the point in that part. It coulda been a parody of any other book in the world.... Such as Harry Potter or other stupid books....but nah it had to be the bible....oh well. Im not one of those christians that sit around and say "Oh you cant do that...you cant say that" but the truth is you CAN. And you DID. and theres nothing I can DO. So to everyone who goes to my church im sorry...but you cant say this sucks because it offends the bible. and your wrong my friend this is good....like no remorse!

Messiah 2 Messiah 2

umm..

The ONLY reason Tom put this on his front page is because he likes to see christian mortifying movies. Uhh, yea I think that you believe that Jesus you just wont admit it because your not a good person and you fear you will go to hell. So you just thought well... if im going to hell I might as well not believe it, and not believeing it is how you compress the fear of burning for eternity. I had that same problem it just took me a while to releive it. Yea I expect you will deny it and be like "what the heck!?" (I would have) but I hope this helped

p.s. I rated this movie on how good it was! NOT MY OPINION!

Pink Lemonade valentine Pink Lemonade valentine

Wtf were they wearing?

I think the dumb part was how short the other girl was! she had to stand on her tip toes to reach her partner

Madness: Pseudo (Parody) Madness: Pseudo (Parody)

LOL!

loved the ending!! say whats the name of that song again? i have been looking everywhere for it!

KoRRupt responds:

Thanks Felces! That song is called Song 2 by: Blur. :) Hope you can find it! Thanks for watching and reviewing!

Home Made 2 Home Made 2

haha

That poor cory guy lol. lol I liked when you pushed him into that thorn bush! LMAO! poor guy...so short..lol