Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Really good

Great looking water! Really colorful film!

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Woah....

I'm in another world watching these films. It's so calm and peiceful with a sprinkle of violence and evil. You can't tell weither he is evil or not. He likes to touch things. The backgrounds shake and mutate, with calm and relaxing music, and slowpace animation that gets slower and slower. You drift off gazing into your screen until suddenly it makes an odd noise, then you come back to reality. The text shake as his calm and pure voice speaks. His calm and relaxing accent makes you breath slowly.

Many reviewers explain how it makes them feel. It twists their mind and heart. What you usually laugh at seems not funny anymore. For example: when you squishes the snail it's not funny. The story is so simple and cannot be predicted. He likes to touch things.

Actually what is happening is you are being hypnotized in a way.

You see cheesy skits of hypnotis making normal people think they're birds and dogs.

Hypnotizing should not be messed with! However, you feel an iddiction for it. You may watch it over and over still think that he isn't going to squish the snail. It's hard to explain really but in a toon like this you can't do much harm hypnotizing.

Well I can go on and on about it, however most people hate to read long reviews.

o.O peace

-Dustin

The George Bush Show 6 The George Bush Show 6

actually

Bush rocks! Kerry sucks! But even so... this was halarious lol

Merry F*#king Christmas Merry F*#king Christmas

I liked it

but it got alittle boring alittle fast. :(

P.s I voted 5!

Elf Shoot 2003 Elf Shoot 2003

Woah

this was very good 3d! I love it! I NEED MORE!

Best Rap Freestyle Ever Best Rap Freestyle Ever

lol

It's kinda dumb but I like it anyway! I like the part where you said "You know what im talking about?"